America On Tech (AOT) is proud to announce the launch of its Regional Advisory Boards in New York City and Los Angeles. Board members represent a diverse collection of technology executives and leaders from some of the world's most recognized corporations and fastest growing companies.
New regional advisory board appointments, by region:
New York City:
● Patrick Ambron, CoFounder and CEO at BrandYourself.com
● Ray Estevez, Chief Information Officer at True Influence
● Sofia Hernandez, Head of Business Marketing, North America at TikTok
● Tony Jackson, Chief Technology Officer at Resy
● Sallie Jian, Head of SAP.iO New York
● Gary Johnson, Head of Community Partnerships at Cash App, Square Inc.
● Cavel Khan, Chief Revenue Officer at Tumblr
● Erica Marie Dionne, Vice President, Product Development & Strategy at NBCUniversal
● Tatiana Holifield, Head of Brand Social at Hulu
● Harry Leshner, Managing Director at Accenture
● Gabe Lupin, Product Lead at Snap Inc
● Trinh Nguyen, Sr. Director of Technology for E! Entertainment at NBCUniversal
● Emanette Peniche, Startup Advisor, formerly at Amazon and Uber
● Anastasia Williams, Founder at TheAList.
AOT is a national nonprofit dedicated to decreasing the racial wealth gap by providing equitable pathways into technology. To-date, AOT has served more than 3,500 youth by providing tech training, professional development, mentorship and access to internships and full-time job opportunities. The addition of dedicated Advisory Board members aims to provide crucial support in the realms of strategic planning, partnerships, fundraising, networking, and advocacy that will enable AOT to continue to thrive and reach more underestimated youth across the country.
“We are excited to work alongside some of the brightest minds to continue to scale our impact, reach, and commitment to preparing the next generation of technology leaders from underestimated communities,” said AOT co-founders Jessica Santana and Evin Floyd Robinson. “The launch of Advisory Boards in NYC and LA shines a light on AOT's continuous growth and community of professionals dedicated to making a difference.”
About America On Tech
America On Tech (AOT) is an award-winning nonprofit organization on a mission to prepare the next generation of technology leaders in order to decrease the economic and racial wealth gap in underestimated communities. AOT's work has received national media attention in Forbes, CNN, TechCrunch, Crain’s, and other publications for its resounding success in developing diverse tech talent pipelines.
Learn more: https://americaontech.org
Interested in partnering with America On Tech? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.